How can I upload two sets of Google Fonts to my website?
- Open https://fonts.google.com/, select two font families by clicking a plus symbol "+" next to their title.
- Open the block titled "Family Selected" at the bottom of the screen.
- Copy the CSS link that contains both font families.
- In the Google Fonts tab, paste the link into the CSS input field.
- Enter the titles of the font families you are using.
- Publish all pages.
Learn more: https://help.tilda.ws/fonts#googlefonts
Was this answer helpful?