Why is Google Maps not working?
Here are the steps you should complete:
- If necessary, sign in your Google account. Then click "New project".
- In the "Project Name" entry field, type the name of your project. It will be used in the Google cloud console.
- To create credentials, under "APIs & Services", select Credentials → click "Create Credentials", and select API key.
- Under Application restrictions, select HTTP referrers (websites) → then under "Website restrictions", click "Add an item" and insert a link to your website.
- The system will issue a key. Copy it.
- Go to Tilda, add a block with a map (for example, T143 from the “Other” category), open the Content panel of the block, paste the issued key in the field “Google Map API Key,” enter the coordinates, and publish the page.
Note. To complete the process, you need to create a Google billing account and enter your payment card details!