How do I add contacts (leads) from forms to amoCRM?
- In your amoCRM account, copy your subdomain and the API Key.
- In your Tilda account, go to Site settings → Forms → amoCRM.
- Add the subdomain, the email address you're using to access amoCRM and the amoCRM API key.
- Confirm or skip the step "Assign service to all forms on the website?".
- If you skipped the previous step, go to the web page Editor, open the Content panel of the block containing the form and select the "amoCRM" box as a Form data receiver service.
- Publish all pages.
Learn more about adding contacts in amoCRM: http://help.tilda.ws/formsamo
Was this answer helpful?