How do I add a calculator?
To insert a calculator to your website:
- Add a vertical form from the "Form and button" category. You can find it in the following blocks: BF204N, BF310N, BF311N, BF402N, BF403N, BF502N.
- Create input fields.You can choose from several input field types such as a quantity field, a dropdown list, a checkbox or a one-line input field.
- For every field set a unique variable name.
- Write an expression using mathematical operators such as +, -, *, /, ()
- Result will appear automatically when visitor inputs values.
Learn more about adding a calculator to forms: http://help.tilda.ws/forms-calculator
Was this answer helpful?